Arlington, VA/London, UK - (July 30, 2015) - In Q2 2015, InGo marked its second GA anniversary, and celebrated by achieving its strongest business results to date and realizing some major milestones. In the second quarter, InGo:
- Closed a $2.7M Series A financing round.
- Increased quarterly sales 78% quarter over quarter from Q1 to Q2.
- Increased quarterly revenue five fold, year over year.
- Signed two new global referral partners, IMN Solutions and tfconnect.
- Launched a new Reseller Program, and signed two global strategic partnerships with Info Salons Group and etouches.
- As of the end of Q2, now serves 9 of the 10 top global show organizers.*
“The business results are of course, very gratifying,” said Michael Barnett, InGo CEO. “But more exciting is the growing understanding in the market of the truly unique power of InGo’s Advocate Marketing.”
Pointing to InGo’s recently published client case studies, such as Emerald Exposition’s ICFF and Future’s The Photography Show, as well as the accelerated development of InGo’s partner program, Barnett continued, “Our rapidly expanding global adoption is a testament to the incredible results we’ve helped our clients achieve, and that really is the most rewarding thing.”
Test drive InGo for your event at http://regdemo.ingo.me.