At the turn of the year, we naturally look back over the previous 12 months and reflect on what the year brought, and what we achieved. For InGo, 2015 was a banner year in almost every respect, and while we’re extremely pleased with the progress we made corporately, the achievements we are most gratified by are the ones we achieved with our clients.
If InGo brought the concept of advocate marketing to the event industry in 2014, 2015 saw the hypothesis proven by the clear and consistent results achieved by event after event. In 2015, InGo:
- Added over 60 new major customers
- Deployed over 300 events across the globe
- Served over 500,000 attendees worldwide
- Added language support for 9 languages (2.7 billion people)
- Averaged an attendee growth rate of 17%
- Averaged 68% verification rate, a full 18 points better than the industry average
- On average, a full 43% of all acquired attendees were ‘net new’
But maybe our most satisfying statistic was that our customers enjoyed an average Cost per Acquisition of only $11, a savings of $19 per acquisition over the industry average.
2015 was also a big year for new markets. We added events in China, Dubai, Netherlands, France, Russia, Singapore, Australia, Italy, Brazil, and Mexico. Critical to this expansion was the fact that we added four Certified Partners. We now have partners in almost every region and continue to expand the ranks of the growth alliance.
Although our primary measure of success is the success of our customers, it was nice to also run the table when it came to industry awards. 2015 saw us as finalists and winning both in Europe and the Americas.
- Winner: Best Technology for Building Event Attendance, Event Technology Awards
- Winner: Outstanding Achievement in Innovation, International Association of Exhibitions and Events™ (IAEE) Awards
- Shortlisted: Best Event Technology, Asia Pacific MICE Awards
- Shortlisted: Event Start-up Competition, EventMB & IMEX Frankfurt
- Finalist: Marketing & Advertising Innovator of the Year, Greater Washington Innovation Awards
Thanks to all our clients, partners, and team members for an incredible 2015, and here’s to even more in 2016!