Welcome to InGo Partnership Certification.
Ready to take the next the step to allowing a better, more seamless process to understanding, installing and running the best advocate-marketing campaigns possible? Great, let's get started.
To start the process, we must first know what type of environment InGo is to be installed on. We need to set up a demo event on your platform.
Partner Certification PRE-REQUSITES & Overview
- Setup a Demo Event on your platform - either via our API or - Complete this form before taking any lessons below
In general, you will need the following skill-set.
- 1-3 years of experience working on your registration platform
- Ability to document your installation process and share this with InGo - this means screenshots, videos, text, whatever method you prefer.
Demo Event WIdget IDs (Necessary for Sample Demo Event Below)
Activator (formerly "Login"), - AHQSW34RA5NIBCYOTB4EAI3KRR3G3YCT
Autofiller ID (formerly "Registration) - TCHTKPFWBDMQGAXRR2JJSYFLIFRUODKT (needs to be mapped with your form parameters, please either send to us or configure on your side)
Amplifier (formerly "Social") - HJR44CFQBRGAANASB1IMC12ZEZXF5IVY
Authorizer (formerly "Confirmation") - SFUHUHRWNTJQK2NACKQKGMUGFHAXVP4I
- Must be configured to send data on the final/confirmation/thank you page
- See instructions in Lesson 2 below.
Partner Certification Lessons
In order to be InGo-Certified, you must take a series of three lessons. They consist of the following:
1. Lesson One - Getting Started, Understanding InGo - This lesson covers the basic qualifications needed to install InGo, the education of our suite of widgets, and how to install the suite of widgets according to Best Practices. This lesson can take you anywhere from 5-15 minutes.
2. Lesson Two - Platform Installation - This is where the rubber meets the road, you're ready to install and have completed the Demo Event form found above. Let's get started!
3. Lesson Three - Quality Assurance and Going Live - The series concludes with a final walk through of the Demo Event, a QA overview and testing for high quality deployments. You will be given a final score at the conclusion of this test, so be sure to follow the best practices and answer to the best of your abilities. You will be given a final grade in a forthcoming email.
Partner Resources and Feedback
We want you to be an InGo - Certified Partner or Individual. You can and should make routine use of our website, your Account Manager and our helpdesk.
- Our team
- Our helpdesk
- InGo API
- Feedback for the Partner Program - How can we improve?
- Call us at 877.972.7891 | Monday – Friday: 9AM – 5PM EST